1. By booking with Kirsty Alger, you agree that you and all members of your wedding party, having their hair/makeup styled by the technician, are covered by the following terms and conditions.
2. A £40 non-refundable booking fee is required to hold both the trial date and wedding date in the technician's diary. This will come off the final day cost.
3. 20% of the final wedding cost is to be paid after the trial with the remaining balance to be paid on the wedding day in cash, or at least one week before the wedding date by bank transfer.
4. Payment for the hair and makeup trial is to be paid at the trial.
5. If no trial is being held then 50% deposit of the agreed total wedding day cost is to be send within 14 days of the booking being confirmed by email. Final payment is to be made on the wedding day or 1 week before as in point 3.
6. In the unlikely event that the technician has to cancel an appointment, a full refund will be give and an alternative technician will be sourced as best as possible.
7. Every effort is made during the consultation process, and trial, to agree an overall effect and ensure that there are no reactions to any of the products used. The Technician accepts no liability for any reactions caused to the client.
8. Information collected from you (on you or those you gift to) will be stored safely and is used purely to carry out your instructions and action your payments. There are no circumstances under which this information might be passed to a third party. All records are destroyed after the wedding date.
9. If you cancel your wedding date a £25 charge will apply.
If you decide to cancel or move your wedding date due to restrictions on ceremonies then I request that you give me no less than 3 new dates to choose from your Venue before rebooking your wedding. If you decide to choose a date that I cannot do then the booking fee is not refundable. If I can't do any of the dates then I will refund the initial booking fee minus any reasonable admins cost incurred for phone or email consultations.
If you wedding is cancelled because it falls into an official lockdown period then I will move your wedding date free of change once. If you move for a second time then a new booking fee will apply.